Civey · Berlin · full-time
Wen wir suchen
Your new job
You continuously improve the frontend of Civey together with our team
- You develop, test, document and maintain our JS driven web applications. We strive to ensure code quality with reviews, pair-programming and alignment with strong engineering principles and standards.
- As part of the Dev Team, you get to work closely with our Devops Engineers, Data Engineers, Product Owners and Designers.
- Our source code is hosted on GitHub and our libraries are hosted as private npm modules. We do code reviews with pull requests, we do automated testing and our release process is fully automated by our CI/CD system.
- Your work will be seen by millions of visitors through our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, Tagesspiegel, Change.org, Die Welt and a lot more.
- You will work with an excellent team you can learn a lot from and that will always appreciate your ideas.
- You start in full-time or part-time (30h+ per week).
You are great at building data-rich web applications and are curious about the latest techniques in your field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in building highly functional and fast, data-rich SPAs with dynamic interfaces.
- You have strong Typescript and React skills and are comfortable using the best coding, testing, debugging, and automation techniques.
- You have experience working as a developer and can provide good insights on the trade-offs between frontend JS frameworks like React, Vue, Svelte etc.
- You have an eye for UI/UX and accessibility and you're familiar with the challenges of modern web development.
- You have worked with node.js before to build the backend for a web application and know how to talk to a database or are interested in learning about this aspect of web development.
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.
Wer wir sind
Wir haben ein innovatives Verfahren entwickelt, mit dem wir repräsentative Befragungen vollautomatisiert online durchführen. Zu den Kunden von Civey zählen unter anderem E.ON, Telekom, Tchibo oder BMWi. Seine Nutzer erreicht Civey monatlich auf mehr als 25.000 Internetseiten, zu denen unter anderem Spiegel, WELT, Focus Online, FUNKE Mediengruppe oder t-online.de gehören. Damit verfügt Civey heute über das größte und aktivste Panel für Markt- und Meinungsforschung in Deutschland.