Polkadot Integrations Engineer
Parity Technologies · Dresden · full-time
Wen wir suchen
Parity Technologies builds mission-critical infrastructure for blockchains and Web 3.0 technologies. This means dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications.
As a Polkadot Integration Engineer, you will support infrastructure providers like custodians, wallets, block explorers, and validators in the Web 3 ecosystem.
We have two open positions for this role, one for European business hours and one for Asian business hours.
- Working on technical integrations to add the Polkadot stack to external infrastructure.
- Working with application developers on cutting edge blockchain development.
- Enabling parachain builders who are getting started with Substrate.
- Maintaining relationships with partners and supporting them long-term.
- Writing documentation to ensure that our documentation answers common questions and stays up to date.
- Collecting and communicating feedback to inform product development.
- Ability to work during regular business hours of either Europe (CET) or Asia (SGT).
- Knowledge of and interest in decentralized technologies.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language and Linux basics.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear, precise, and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate and function in a distributed team.
- Opportunity to become an expert in the latest blockchain technologies.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Wer wir sind
At Parity Technologies we maintain and create blockchain software: dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications can be expected. We strive to write the fastest, lightest, and safest core technology in Blockchain and write lots of open-source code. Parity Technologies is based in Berlin and London, but remote work is possible for the right people and we are flexible on location. We are looking for someone experienced with blockchain technologies and related cryptographic and/or similar algorithmically complex systems. You will be responsible for implementing domain-specific research and will be a bridge between research and development. We are doing stuff no one else is doing. Parity works in a very flat hierarchy with lots of autonomy and high levels of personal responsibility, and we try to mimic an open-source workflow in much of what we do.