Working Student QA Engineering (m/f/x) - Opinion Tech
Civey · Berlin · other
Wen wir suchen
Your new Job
You define and improve processes while implementing automated test solutions.
- You create services that monitor for risky coding patterns and provide insights to the developers.
- You pair up with developers to consult them on efficient testing techniques.
- You use data and testing results to identify where product improvements should be prioritised and advise the team on the best approaches to product development.
- You conduct manual tests and write automated test scripts.
- You work closely with both development engineers and product managers to assess the level of risk in the product roadmap and upcoming work-
- You implement solutions that allow the team to work faster.
As a working student in QA Engineering, you should have a background in computer science or similar fields of application and basic programming knowledge.
- You have had first experiences testing web applications or working in a development role.
- You’re very communicative and you have no problem negotiating with different parties, as well as leading initiatives with a group of people.
- You’re a team player and eager to learn.
- You always strive to deliver excellent service.
- You have a high proficiency level in English and strong communication skills in the English language.
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Part-time work: Compatibility of family and your career is important to us. This is why all of our positions are available in full and part-time.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.
Get in touch
For any questions about this position please get in touch with our Talent Manager Freyja Werner at email@example.com. Or learn more about Civey and its team at www.civey.com/ueber-civey/jobs-und-team.
Wer wir sind
Wir haben ein innovatives Verfahren entwickelt, mit dem wir repräsentative Befragungen vollautomatisiert online durchführen. Zu den Kunden von Civey zählen unter anderem E.ON, Telekom, Tchibo oder BMWi. Seine Nutzer erreicht Civey monatlich auf mehr als 25.000 Internetseiten, zu denen unter anderem Spiegel, WELT, Focus Online, FUNKE Mediengruppe oder t-online.de gehören. Damit verfügt Civey heute über das größte und aktivste Panel für Markt- und Meinungsforschung in Deutschland.