Data Science Engineer - Python (m/f/x)
Civey · Berlin · full-time
Wen wir suchen
Your new job
You turn scientific concepts into real time data products.
- You work at the core of our company and truly have an impact on the quality and development of our unique real time data products.
- Your responsibilities include researching new algorithms and prototyping, as well as bringing ideas from prototype to production.
- You explore solutions for an interesting and challenging product in order to improve the quality of our real-time representative results.
- You are part of the development team and closely work together with our Data Engineers and discuss new algorithms with our statistics team.
- You discuss ideas with our statistical researchers and product managers and turn them into stable and efficient code
As a python developer you have a strong engineering background and a solid statistical understanding.
- You have a M.Sc. in a quantitative field such as computer science , statistics, physics, mathematics or a related discipline.
- You have a solid understanding of statistics are able to explain statistical concepts at varying degrees of complexity.
- You have extensive experience with Python/ SQL and are comfortable writing production applications in Python.
- Ideally, you have experience with or interest in recommender systems, machine learning production systems and/or survey statistics.
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.
Wer wir sind
Wir haben ein innovatives Verfahren entwickelt, mit dem wir repräsentative Befragungen vollautomatisiert online durchführen. Zu den Kunden von Civey zählen unter anderem E.ON, Telekom, Tchibo oder BMWi. Seine Nutzer erreicht Civey monatlich auf mehr als 25.000 Internetseiten, zu denen unter anderem Spiegel, WELT, Focus Online, FUNKE Mediengruppe oder t-online.de gehören. Damit verfügt Civey heute über das größte und aktivste Panel für Markt- und Meinungsforschung in Deutschland.