Software Engineer (d/w/m)
Spenoki · Holzkirchen · full-time
Wen wir suchen
Your new Job
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to defining and driving the future of Spenoki's products and thus the future of sustainability management.
- Design and develop overall architecture of the web applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the project team to conceptualize, design, code and launch new features.
- Design and implement features in UI, REST API and backend.
- Work with engineers to write, present and review design documents that promote and share best engineering practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Experience with data modeling & relational/non-relational database technologies.
- Passion for engineering excellence and experience with agile project development.
- Solid experience in REST APIs
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design, development paradigms and API design.
- Experience in developing scalable systems, comprehensive applications and intuitive interfaces.
- Expertise with cloud services, such as Azure.
- Experience working on UI frameworks to build platforms at scale.
- Excellent Python development experience.
- Basic proficiency in and passion for machine learning, data analysis and data science.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- As you are joining Spenoki at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Each of our team members works from home, from the nearest coworking space or in our office in the heart of Munich.
- We provide the space you need to do your best work.
- Together, we will redefine how companies manage their sustainability.
- A work with added value and the opportunity to combine entrepreneurial and social aspects.
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company while growing yourself and others.
Wer wir sind
Wir unterstützen Unternehmen mit einer einfach zu bedienenden SaaS-Lösung, bei der Analyse, Optimierung und Kommunikation ihrer Nachhaltigkeit.