Fullstack Software Engineer (Working Student) (m/w/d)
Spenoki · Holzkirchen · intern
Wen wir suchen
About the Job:
As a working student in our tech department, you will contribute to defining and driving the future of Spenoki's products and thus the future of sustainability management. Together with a highly autonomous, talented, cross-functional team of designers, domain experts and product managers, you will drive CSR products from idea to production. You are dynamic and able to work well both independently and as part of the team. At Spenoki, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, this task requires someone who is very proud of their work and who is inspired and motivated by their role to develop effective products for sustainability management and thus create a world worth living in.
Spenoki R&D is all about teamwork. Engineers work side by side with Product and UX in a fast, creative atmosphere with minimal documentation. Our team members are self-sufficient and problem solvers. We are looking for people who are passionate about CSR, and strive to break it down into accessible features for everyone. Always one step ahead in development platforms, new functionality and APIs. You will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment.
If you're passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on very early stage products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
- Support to design and develop overall architecture of the web applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the project team to conceptualise, design, code and launch new features.
- Design and implement features in UI, REST API and backend.
- Work with engineers to write, present and review design documents that promote and share best engineering practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Experience with data modelling & relational/non-relational database technologies.
- Passion for engineering excellence and experience with agile project development.
- Solid experience in REST APIs
- Must be located in Germany
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design, development paradigms and API design.
- Experience in developing scalable systems, comprehensive applications and intuitive interfaces.
- Expertise with cloud services, such as Azure.
- Experience working on UI frameworks to build platforms at scale.
- Excellent Python development experience.
- Basic proficiency in and passion for machine learning, data analysis and data science.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- As you are joining Spenoki at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Each of our team members works from home, from the nearest coworking space or in our office in the heart of Munich.
- We provide the space you need to do your best work.
- Together, we will redefine how companies manage their sustainability.
- A work with added value and the opportunity to combine entrepreneurial and social aspects.
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company while growing yourself and others.
We encourage you to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation or origin and to give us the opportunity to assess your skills and experience because we put people and skills first. Please include your salary requirements with your application.